Our family knows first hand the physical, emotional, and financial difficulties that come when cancer enters lives. The effects are countless, and in some cases endless, especially when the outcome is the devastating loss of a loved one.
Pre-event ticket sales will begin May 1st, at Dave's County Market, or can also be purchased on the event day at the MHS ticket booth. Tickets are $3.00 for children and students and $5.00 for adults or non-students. Any donations to the scholarship are welcome and appreciated (non-profit organization status is in-process and pending).
Any questions or donations can be directed to me (Beth Anne Rekowski) at 715-539-1141, or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gold Rush At Merrill Bible Church
- Badger State Games
- Optimists & Rotary Work Together to Benifit Merrill Youth Baseball
- PRMS Student Council Donation
- Central Wisconsin Finnish American Club meets at The Palmquist Farm
- Trantow Do-It Center, Inc. in Merrill, WI Features Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Boy Scout Troop 503 Annual Car Auction
- Memorial Cancer Scholarship To Benefit MHS Graduate (1)
- Merrill Seven-Year-Old Opens Museum
- Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital Volunteers Plant Sale