(Tomahawk, WI) - It must be spring! The Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital Volunteers are again offering flowers, green plants and herbs for sale. This is the second year for the annual fundraiser, and proceeds benefit the volunteers scholarship program. Price per plant and herbs are $3.50. All the plants are in 4” pots and are in excellent condition.
For sale this year are five of the most popular colors of geraniums. Also for sale are New Guinea impatiens in pink, red and white, dragon-wing begonias in red and pink, bacopa (a small white cascading flower), and calibrachoa (a mini-petunia in yellow, purple and dark pink). There will also be a variety of herbs to choose from this year.
Order forms are available by calling 715.453.7770, or can be picked up at the hospital’s greeter desk Monday through Friday between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Orders with payment are due by Monday, May 6. Plant pick up is Tuesday, May 21, from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the Ministry Sacred Heart maintenance garage.
In 2012, Ministry Sacred Heart Volunteers donated over 850 hours of service to the hospital. Thanks to fundraisers like the plant sale, volunteers were able to provide three $250 scholarships to graduating seniors who give back to the community through volunteer work.
- Gold Rush At Merrill Bible Church
- Badger State Games
- Optimists & Rotary Work Together to Benifit Merrill Youth Baseball
- PRMS Student Council Donation
- Central Wisconsin Finnish American Club meets at The Palmquist Farm
- Trantow Do-It Center, Inc. in Merrill, WI Features Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Boy Scout Troop 503 Annual Car Auction
- Memorial Cancer Scholarship To Benefit MHS Graduate (1)
- Merrill Seven-Year-Old Opens Museum
- Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital Volunteers Plant Sale