Looking for an easy way to declutter your kids stuff?
If you are like me, you have a TON of kids stuff laying around and the thought of gathering and organizing all the things for a rummage sale is rather scary.
I created a group on facebook for mom's & dad's to post things they are trying to get rid of. Sort of like Craigslist, but without the spammy hassle. Best of all, its for MERRILL area only.
If you would like to check it out and help get this Merrill Area Kids Exchange going, please come join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/358778830843085/
- Boy Scout Troop 503 Annual Car Auction
- Memorial Cancer Scholarship To Benefit MHS Graduate (1)
- Merrill Seven-Year-Old Opens Museum
- Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital Volunteers Plant Sale
- Medal Winner At Badger State Winter Games
- Girl Scout Cookie Booths Provide Last Chance for Cookies
- Alissa Rausch defended her NSIC title in the shot put
- Girl Scout Cookie Program Returns With Focus on Five Skills
- St. John Christmas Market
- Immigrant Stories Sought By Marathon County Historical Society (1)