Devil’s Creek Stump Jumpers Snowmobile Club of Merrill, WI held their 4th Annual Vintage Snowmobile Show on Saturday Feb. 4. at Schult’s Country Inn.
The warm temperatures and lack of snow did not stop people from bringing out over a 150 Vintage “Trail Iron” machines from the early 60’s to mid 1980’s, also Mini sleds, Cutters, and Race or Modified snowmobiles.
It was a great day for fellow vintage snowmobile enthusiasts to talk about the past years of snowmobiles. Take a break from today’s fast paced world.
Awards were given for 1st and 2nd places to sleds in multiple year classes for original and restored machines. Other unique category awards and Best of Show were also selected by participants and spectators.
Everyone was able to enjoy some chili and hot dogs served by the club.
The Devil’s Creek Club maintains and grooms around 25 miles of trails on the south and west sides of Merrill.
Some of the proceeds from this event help support the club and contribute to many Non-Profit and Charitable Organizations that the club donates to each year.
Thanks to everyone that came out and supported the Devil’s Creek Stump Jumpers Snowmobile Club and many businesses that sponsored awards. Also the many volunteers that helped make this event possible.
Join us again next year.
- Gold Rush At Merrill Bible Church
- Badger State Games
- Optimists & Rotary Work Together to Benifit Merrill Youth Baseball
- PRMS Student Council Donation
- Central Wisconsin Finnish American Club meets at The Palmquist Farm
- Trantow Do-It Center, Inc. in Merrill, WI Features Dura Supreme Cabinetry
- Boy Scout Troop 503 Annual Car Auction
- Memorial Cancer Scholarship To Benefit MHS Graduate (1)
- Merrill Seven-Year-Old Opens Museum
- Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital Volunteers Plant Sale