Merrill Baseball Hall of Fame
Tickets are available for the 4th Annual Merrill Baseball Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony and “Hot Stove Banquet” to be held at Kathy & Cal’s Club 64 in Merrill on Thurs., March 7. Ticket cost is $30.
The banquet schedule includes: meet and greet, 5:00 p.m.; social hour, 5:30-6:30; dinner, 6:30; and ceremony to follow. There will be a silent auction and raffle prizes throughout the evening.
Tickets are available at the following Merrill businesses: The Beacon, the Smith Center (MARC), Club 64, State Farm Insurance-Bob Grunenwald Agency, and from Hall of Fame committee members (Mike Grunenwald, Brian Artac, Dan Wendorf, Mike Weckwerth, Kevin Golisch, and Kent Reinhardt).
- Merrill nine rejuvenates at Lakeland Invite
- Jays up ante at regional
- Golfers runners-up
- THS bumped from playoffs
- Hatchets snag top seed
- Merrill kickers pick up first win in Antigo Invite
- Bluejay girls close conference on an even keel
- Merrill golfers wrap up Valley runner-up finish at home
- Last indoor gasp for Tomahawk track
- THS swings low