Bluejay fall sports team praise athlete’s contributions
The rest of the fall sports teams have held their final get-togethers to offer honors and praise for the past season’s accomplishments.
Earning a letter in boys soccer were: Nathan Beyer, Brian Root, Logan Brunett, Daniel Blakeslee, Dalton Wilding, Alex Wallace, Austin Hass, Kriss Philipp, Bryce Litschauer, Cole Boyd, David Pophal, Mitchell Finnegan, Carl Noland, Matthew Ladewig, Paul Theorin and Keenan Stellingworth.
Picking up a participation award were: Mitch Anderson, Zack Anderson, Trent Rathke, Christian Halbach, Cody Norman, Eric Russell, Tyler Grieser, Ty Lorbiecki, Ben Medley, Dyllin Stockowitz, Riley Sutton, Caleb Taylor, Lyndon Janowiak, Rhylee Pernsteiner, Michael Baumann, Trent Lambrecht, Carlos Ruiz, Nikita Sudakov, Lasse Sorenson, Bryce Swiechowski and Riley Olson-Sliwinski.
Lettering in girls swimming were: Jennica Jahnke, Miranda Jahnke, Robin Opsahl, Taylor Laborde, Kendyl Pettit, Courtney Greiser, Olivia Wilmink, Emily Gessler, Holli Halfmann, Madison Dillinger, Morgan Norton, Michelle Evans, Adriana Wood and Jeza Kleinschmidt.
- Frigid weather affects gun deer hunt harvest
- Road to D1 scholarship a long haul for Matt Purmal
- Schmidt to bowl at USA games
- Red Robins bombard Bluejays with red-hot shooting
- Merrill girls present poised, polished debut in Medford
- Merrill hockey opens with convincing win over Hatchets
- Bluejay boys open season with 57-48 home win
- Two for the price of one: Merrill girls basketball signings
- Register your deer
- The hunt, according to the DNR