THS tipped by Lady
The Hatchets girls were edged out 91-79 by Ladysmith in Thursday’s dual, the final home meet of the season.
THS placed 1st and 3rd in the 200 free relay with Morgan Weber, Hannah Schmit, Michaela Galganski, and Mikhayla Kleich (1:50.64) and Mary Galloy, Nicole Nerva, Katherine Russell and Taylor Hansen (1:55.86). Galganski grabbed the other win in the 100 brea (1:21.11), and Weber was nipped in the 100 free (:59.38).
The Hatchets ranked 2-3 in the 50 free (Weber, 26.56/ Schmit :28.09); the 100 fly (Karli Cecil, 1:13.19/ Sami Kleich, 1:13.54); the 100 back (Baylee Dallman 1:13.23/ S. Kleich 1:14.12); the 200 medley (Weber, Galganski, Cecil, Dallman, 2:05.67/ S. Kleich, Schmit, Kelsey Maki, Galloy, 2:12.64); and the 400 free (Cecil, S. Kleich, Russell, M. Kleich, 4:18.64/ Hansen, Nerva, Dallman, Galloy, 4:26.60).
Cecil (200 IM, 2:39.52) was 2nd, and Russell ranked 3rd twice (200 free, 2:17.78/ 500 free, 6:12.00).
- DNR experiments with muskie food
- MHS girls soccer team rewards players
- RSW surges past rusty Post 46
- Post 93 still perfect in five tries
- Kickers catch coaches’ eyes
- Jesperson promotes North
- Bluejays girls load up Valley team and more
- Rangers romp in friendly confines of Athletic Park
- Bag limits increase
- MHS spring sports teams hail hearty competitors