Wildcats maul THS
Perennial power and undefeated Edgar thumped the Tomahawk football team 55-7 on the road on Friday night.
The Wildcats blew open a 6-0 game with a 21-point second quarter, then added 14 in each of the final two periods.
Tyler Kirsch led the home team with 7-of-9 passing for 147 yards and two scores, and Nehemiah Werner rushed for two more in a 9 carries, 52 yards game.
Jake Borchardt paced THS with 65 yards on 16 carries. Austin Bellile completed 8-of-11 passes for 61 yards, but had two interceptions. Eddie Yirsa caught 5 passes for 43 yards.
Tomahawk fell to 1-5 in the Marawood and overall, while Edgar jumped to 6-0.
- DNR experiments with muskie food
- MHS girls soccer team rewards players
- RSW surges past rusty Post 46
- Post 93 still perfect in five tries
- Kickers catch coaches’ eyes
- Jesperson promotes North
- Bluejays girls load up Valley team and more
- Rangers romp in friendly confines of Athletic Park
- Bag limits increase
- MHS spring sports teams hail hearty competitors