Local police association endorses Yackel for judge
The Wisconsin Professional Police Association, Local 438 has voted to endorse Lincoln County Circuit Court Judge John Yackel in the upcoming election.
“Judge Yackel has earned our endorsement through his hard work, fairness and integrity,” said Lincoln County Sergeant Investigator Chad Collinsworth, President of Local 438. “Lincoln County has a judge who properly exercises discretion and holds criminals accountable. Judge Yackel is effectively serving Lincoln County and doing his part to keep our streets and communities safe.”
Judge Yackel was appointed to the Lincoln County Circuit Court Branch II last fall and is facing election on April 2.
- Stretch of County Rd. C under reconstruction
- Two Merrill women sentenced for heroin distribution
- Council holds off on room tax increase
- Importance of High Speed Internet in Business & Community Development
- New temporary location for Lincoln-Langlade USDA Service Center
- Information sought on wanted Gleason man
- Man arrested with loaded gun in vehicle
- Bridge inspections scheduled in Lincoln County
- Wanted person arrested
- US 51 resurfacing project in Lincoln County begins this week