Police remind residents to watch for suspicious activity
On Friday afternoon, a Merrill Police officer took a complaint of a suspicious male that knocked on the door to a residence in the 1800 block of E 1st St. The male asked the person who answered the door for the phone number for the landlord. The male who answered the door said he did not have the number and the suspect male left.
The suspect male was the passenger in a silver Ford Crown Victoria that was driven by a female. The suspect description is similar to that of a suspect that was involved in burglaries and home entries in previous years in the Merrill and Wausau areas.
Residents are asked to contact police with any suspicious activity that is seen in your neighborhood.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- El Mezcal coming to Merrill
- Walk with Walker in Tomahawk, Antigo
- City offers Lincoln House for $1
- Sheriff’s office seeks absconder
- Expo Ctr. Meeting
- Warden switches from fish patrol to fire rescue in a flash
- Arbor Day Foundation names Merrill Tree City USA
- Remains indentified as Anita Bucki, husband arrested
- Human remains found in Taylor County