Fund set up for Lincoln County veteran who lost home to fire
On Dec. 8, Lincoln County Veteran Kenny Gano lost his home and belongings to a fire. Fortunately there were no injuries, but all personal belongings and home were a total loss.
Kenny and his two daughters want to thank everyone for their help during this time.
A fire benefit fund has been set up at River Valley Bank, Merrill, to assist the family.
Kenny’s direct phone number is 715-218-2784.
- Stretch of County Rd. C under reconstruction
- Two Merrill women sentenced for heroin distribution
- Council holds off on room tax increase
- Importance of High Speed Internet in Business & Community Development
- New temporary location for Lincoln-Langlade USDA Service Center
- Information sought on wanted Gleason man
- Man arrested with loaded gun in vehicle
- Bridge inspections scheduled in Lincoln County
- Wanted person arrested
- US 51 resurfacing project in Lincoln County begins this week