Northbound US 51 lane closure in Lincoln County this week
Crews are planning a single lane closure on northbound US 51 between Lincoln County S and the Oneida County line (near Tomahawk) beginning Tuesday, Oct. 9.
The lane closure is necessary for crews to complete the removal of raised pavement markers. Work is scheduled for completion by the end of the day Thursday, Oct. 11.
The schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions and construction status. For more information regarding traffic impacts in the North Central Region: Follow on Twitter: @511WI_NoCentral for regional alerts from the Traffic Incident Alert System and for construction related traffic advisories; call 5-1-1 or visit www.511wi.gov; follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WisDOT.
Alerts and updates provided via these sites are not intended for use while driving. When driving, your focus should always be on driving.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- El Mezcal coming to Merrill
- Walk with Walker in Tomahawk, Antigo
- City offers Lincoln House for $1
- Sheriff’s office seeks absconder
- Expo Ctr. Meeting
- Warden switches from fish patrol to fire rescue in a flash
- Arbor Day Foundation names Merrill Tree City USA
- Remains indentified as Anita Bucki, husband arrested
- Human remains found in Taylor County