Tomahawk business burglarized
On Oct. 2 at 9 a.m. the Lincoln County Sheriff’s office was contacted about a burglary to Statton’s General Store located north of Tomahawk in the town of Bradley. The burglary occurred in the early morning hours and several items were taken including firearms.
Entry to the building was made through a large window in the front of the store. They then gained access to a separate room where the firearms were stored.
This matter is under investigation by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s office.
- Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- El Mezcal coming to Merrill
- Walk with Walker in Tomahawk, Antigo
- City offers Lincoln House for $1
- Sheriff’s office seeks absconder
- Expo Ctr. Meeting
- Warden switches from fish patrol to fire rescue in a flash
- Arbor Day Foundation names Merrill Tree City USA
- Remains indentified as Anita Bucki, husband arrested
- Human remains found in Taylor County