Trinity Outdoor Living Nativity
Different this year will be three different Biblical scenes. First, the nativity of the birth of Jesus in the stable, then the shepherds in the field tending to their sheep and finally the wisemen on their journey to bring gifts to the Newborn King. There will be more animals at each scene with the Christmas story being narrated.
The Living Nativity will be displayed from 4-6:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 1. After viewing the Nativity, come inside the warm church basement for a free soup meal featuring chicken and wild rice, cheesy vegetable, pea soup, chili, chicken soup, and hamburger vegetable soup - all served with crackers, cheese, bread, cookies and beverage.
A Christmas Goodies Sale, sponsored by the Ladies of the Dorcas, will be held from 4-8:30 p.m. in the church basement as well. Featured will be Christmas breads, candies and cookies.
All in the community are warmly invited to any and all of the above as well as the 7 p.m. church service where we will celebrate the birth of Our Savior with family and friends.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert