Tales from the Trail
Ron Behm is the President of the Wisconsin Trailblazers Sled Dog Club and the "Trail Boss" for the Merrill Sled Dog Races. Ron will share the thrills, adventures and mishaps of a musher with plenty of time for questions and storytelling. Don't miss an exciting opportunity to hear tales from trail and ask questions that may help you with the husbandry of your own canine companion.
Hosted by the Lincoln County Pheasants Forever Chapter, this informational meeting is open to the public at no charge.
For more information contact Rich Wissink, 715-212-9724
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert