Hand-in-hand meal and raffle
Cost for tickets is $5 for ages 6-12, $7 for ages 13 and up. Those 5 and under are free. Dinner will include an all-you-can-eat-pasta and pizza bar, as well as all the water you can drink, which is generously being donated by Les & Jim's.
The event will be offering various chances for raffle prizes as well as a presentation on the mission work the youth of Our Saviour's are involved in. Tickets are available at Our Saviour's Lutheran Church (300 Logan St.), Dave's County Market and Drew's Piggly Wiggly.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert