Computer, eBook coaching at library
Sessions last 90 minutes or as long as necessary; you're welcome to come for part or all of a session. Reservations are appreciated but not necessary. If you bring your own computer, space is unlimited.
Computer Coaching helps you learn, in a low-stress workshop setting, what you want to know about computers. Recent coachees got help with Facebook, job searching, general Web searching, email accounts, genealogy research, mouserobics, and more.
Even if you call yourself "computer illiterate," we guarantee you'll learn something, and enjoy the experience.
All computer coachees are eligible to win the monthly door prize, a USB drive, courtesy of Merrill Radio Shack and the Friends of T.B. Scott Library.
eBook Coaching sessions will also be offered on Thursday, Dec. 13 at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.
eBook Coaching is designed to help you get comfortable with using your Kindle, nook, or other ebook device, including using the library as a resource for free ebook content.
No reservations are needed for eBook Coaching. Bring your own device. Come any time during the 90-minute eBook Coaching session.
Call 536-7191 to register, or to ask questions about Computer Coaching or eBook Coaching at T.B. Scott Library.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert