Bedtime Stories at T. B. Scott Free Library
The free event is open to children ages 3 to 7. Children may wear pajamas and bring along a stuffed buddy or blanket. Pre-registration is encouraged; walk-ins are welcome.
Youth ages 11 to 18 may volunteer to be readers by stopping at the library youth services desk or by calling 715-536-7191.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert