Pancake breakfast for Luke Stolarczyk
The community is invited to a Pancake Brunch Fundraiser for Luke Stolarczyk on Sunday, Oct. 20 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Eagle’s Club on Lake Street in Merrill. The menu includes regular and potato pancakes, sausages, applesauce, cheese, coffee, orange juice and milk.
Cost is $6 for ages 10 and up, $3 for ages 5-10 and under 5 is free. There will be a silent auction and bake sale during the event.
All proceeds will go to help with medical costs and travel expenses, which have accumulated since 3-year-old Luke was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia six months ago. Supplemental funds will be provided by Thrivent Financial.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert