Women Connecting to meet
Women Connecting will hold a luncheon on Wednesday, Aug. 14, at 11:30 a.m. at the Merrill Eagles Club, 1205 Lake St.
Guest speaker will be Debra Finley from Island Lake, IL, who will present “What Your Future Holds and What You Can Do to Change It.” A special feature will be Cathy Robinson from St. Vincent de Paul Outreach Center and Thrift Store.
A $12 charge at the door includes the meal, tax, tip and program. Reservations are essential and cancellations necessary. Free babysitting is available. For reservations contact Lynn at 715-675-6305 or Maggie at 715-536-5568 by Aug. 7.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert