Free grief support offered in Merrill
Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center and Ministry Home Care provide a monthly grief support gathering for adults who have experienced the death of a loved one the second Tuesday of each month. The program features an informational presentation with opportunity for questions and sharing.
The next meeting will be held on May 14, 6-7:30 p.m. at Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center, 601 S. Center Ave. in Merrill. Everyone is invited to attend.
Ministry Home Care-Hospice Services provides grief support to everyone in the community, regardless of their involvement with hospice prior to the death of their loved one. In Merrill, the hospice team has partnered with Ministry Good Samaritan to provide support for adults in this community.
There is no fee to attend, and no pre-registration is required. For more information on this and other grief support opportunities, please contact Sue Kruger, Ministry Good Samaritan, 715-539-2187.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert