Nurturing Skills for Families
The Northwoods Family Resource Center Network is offering Nurturing Skills for Families parenting classes. This is an eight week class, starting Monday, April 29 and ending Monday, June 24 (no class on Monday May 27) from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
The class will be held in the Lincoln County Family Resource Center, located in the lower level of St. Vincent DePaul Community Care Center at 401 W. Main St., Merrill. The class is free. No childcare is available during this class.
Learn about child development, appropriate expectations, stress management, family values and rules, communication and more. A different topic will be covered each week. To get the most out of this class, attend as many sessions as possible.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert