Riverside Athletic Club, Parisi Speed School hold food drive
Riverside Athletic Club and Parisi Speed School, located at 500 S. Center Ave., are collecting food for the Merrill Area Food Pantry and needs your help.
“Riverside Athletic Club and Parisi Speed School will donate one perishable food item for every two items donated at its location at 500 S. Center Ave. throughout the month of April,” says Eric Filipiak, Program Director of the Parisi Speed School. “In addition, we are going to challenge our Parisi School athletes to bring in donations throughout the month of April with the last day being our Cat Club Challenge on April 26. If our athletes can bring in at least 100 items, Bill Koepke, Parisi Trainer and I will do 150 push-ups each at the end of the Cat Club Challenge on April 26,” says Filipiak.
Riverside Athletic Club is encouraging members and nonmembers to bring in non-perishable food items at it locations on Center Avenue on or before Friday, April 26. They also invite the community to come to Riverside on Friday, April 26 at 4 p.m. to donate food, watch the free Parisi Speed School Cat Club Challenge and see the trainers do their push-ups.
To learn more Riverside Athletic Club, please call us at 715-536-2481 or visit riversideathletic.com
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert