Riverside Athletic Club offers Kick Butt Boot Camp
Riverside Athletic Club announces a 6-Week Kick Butt Boot Camp will be held from April 1 through May 9 at its location, 500 S. Center Ave. in Merrill. This Boot Camp is a six-week boot camp that will help get you ready for swimsuit season.
“This boot camp will focus on getting participants ready for the upcoming summer season,” says Paul Kienitz, owner and personal trainer at Riverside Athletic Club. “This boot camp will accommodate all fitness levels. I want everyone who joins my boot camp to be and feel successful. I’ve designed the program with that in mind.”
This Boot Camp has been designed to work on strength and cardio techniques using kettlebells, stability balls, ropes, TRX and more. Fitness training is an investment in not only your appearance, but also your health and wellness.
Boot Camp is available for members and nonmembers of Riverside Athletic Club. The program runs Monday and Thursday evenings at 6 p.m. Nonmember pricing includes a six-week membership at Riverside Athletic Club. Cost for Boot Camp is $59 for members and $109 for nonmembers when you sign up by March 27. After March 27 please add $5.
To learn more about Riverside Athletic Club and Boot Camp please call 715-536-2481 or visit www.riversideathletic.com
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day