Tomahawk Post 93 celebrates anniversary of American Legion
Bronsted-Searl American Legion Post 93, it Auxiliary and the Sons of the American Legion, 327 W. Wisconsin Ave., Tomahawk, will celebrate the 94th Anniversary of the founding of the American Legion and St. Patrick’s Day by hosting a corn beef and cabbage dinner at the post on Friday, March 15.
The dinner will be served from 5 p.m. until gone. The cost is $10 per plate. Music will be provided by Dave Fox beginning at 6 p.m.
To celebrate the 94th Anniversary of the founding of The American Legion, Bronsted-Searl American Legion Post 93 and the Optimist Club of Tomahawk will co-sponsor a blood drive on Tuesday, March 19, at Grace Lutheran Church, 108 W. Somo Ave., Tomahawk, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The donor goal for this event is 94 pints of blood. All veterans are asked to make a concentrated effort to come to this event and donate blood, the gift of life. Snacks will be provided after your donation.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies