Riverside Athletic Club announces April swim lesson schedule
Riverside Athletic Club announces registration for Winter Swim Lessons is going on now at its location at 500 S. Center Ave. in Merrill. Classes for Guppies (parent and child) through Stingray (Level 2) will be offered this session. Cost is $35 for members and $45 for nonmembers.
“Swim lessons are one of our most popular activities and we are happy to help Merrill area children get a good start in the water,” says Paul Kienitz, Riverside Athletic Club owner.
Classes offered on Tuesdays and Thursdays include: Clownfish (Jumpstart Level 1) at 4 p.m.; Seahorse (Jumpstart Level 2) at 4:30 p.m.; Angelfish (Level 1) at 5 p.m.; Stingray (Level 2) at 5:30 p.m. and Guppy (Parent and Child) at 6 p.m. Classes are held twice a week for four weeks on Tuesday and Thursdays.
Sarah Shuman, Riverside Athletic Club swim director, says that the Ocean Swim School is a great and fun way to teach children how to swim and enjoy being in the water. “This is a great time to get kids ready for all of their summer swimming,” says Shuman. “I am so excited to see the kids enjoying the water and learning from the lessons.”
For further information please call 715-536-2481 or visit www.riversideathletic.com. To register your child, please stop at member services at Riverside Athletic Club during normal business hours. Private swim lessons are also available.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day