High School seniors’ art on exhibit at T.B. Scott Library
Fourteen Merrill High School Studio Art students have selected works on display at T.B. Scott Free Library during the month of March, which is Youth Art Month. These students have been involved in the high school art program for four years, progressing from introductory classes to the highest available level of instruction. The pieces consist of two and three dimensional media including drawing, painting and sculpture. This incredible display of young talent will be on display at the library through early-April.
The students exhibiting are: Kayla Billman, Erin Boquist, Alix DeBroux, Brandi Ellenbecker, Emily Gessler, Heather Hinz, Madeline Klippel, Jennifer Ranta, Steven Roets, Alex Wallace, Alex Weber, Katya Wunsch, Jenna Zamzow and Jaci Zimmer.
T. B. Scott Free Library’s “Beyond Books: Community ArtShare” features a new exhibit on an ongoing basis. The program was made possible by a $10,000 grant from the Mead Witter Foundation, Inc. of Wisconsin Rapids.
- Natzke Farm offers tours of brand new barn
- Rain barrel workshop
- MHS Mural artists get to work for 9th summer
- Summer events at T. B. Scott Free Library
- Merrill City Band announces 2013 season
- Merrill Optimists, Rotary work together to benefit Youth Baseball
- Garage sale to raise funds for Relay For Life
- Retired Educators offer scholarship
- Fotos from the past, 6-19-13 edition
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles meet and greet