Breaking Bread meal
Merrill Area Meal Ministry will present a “Breaking Bread” meal Thursday, March 21, 5-7 p.m., at the Eagles Club, 1205 Lake St., Merrill.
The meal, sponsored by Good Samaritan Health Center, will consist of corned beef and cabbage, boiled red potatoes, green jello with fruit, rolls, cupcakes, milk, water and coffee.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies