Nutrition for Smarties at the Upper Room
The Upper Room will offer a presentation on good nutrition Thursday, March 14, from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
The presentation will be given by Ashley Stelter, Designed Clinical Nutritionist & Weight Loss Specialist with the Educating Wellness Clinic in Rhinelander. Ashley will talk about what foods promote chronic pain, inflammation, toxicity, weight gain, acid reflux, depression, sinus congestion, insomnia, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and other annoying symptoms. You will also learn what foods promote cell growth, energy and clear mental focus.
This program contains information for anyone experiencing the above symptoms or interested in general good health and nutrition. The cost is $10. Pre-registration is necessary, call 715-432-1261 or 715-536-4561 or email email@example.com.
The Upper Room is a spiritual gathering place for women that offers various programs and workshops on the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of a woman’s life. It is located at 1004 ½ East Main Street in downtown Merrill, directly above the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day