Merrill Ministerium’s Lenten Soup Lunch & Study
Beginning at noon on Feb. 20, at Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, the Merrill Ministerium will again be sponsoring a Lenten Soup Lunch & Study Series.
The topic for discussion this year is climate change and what different faith communities are doing to deal with it. The film, Renewal, will be screened over the course of four weeks. Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, Calvary Lutheran Church, the Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross, and Christ United Methodist Church will be hosting the events. Join for soup, a film, and lively discussion. All lunches start at noon.
Dates and Locations: Feb. 20, Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church; Feb. 27, Christ United Methodist Church; March 6, Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church; and March 13, Christ United Methodist Church.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day