Activities at the Upper Room
The Upper Room in Merrill will offer for an informational program on Saturday, Feb. 23, entitled “Back to Balance with Essential Oils” presented by Miranda McDonald, Licensed Acupuncturist and Owner of Healing Hands, Eagle River. The morning session runs from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and will provide general information on the effects essential oils have on our bodies and brains and you will create your own essential oil to take home and use. The afternoon session runs from 12:15 to 2:15 p.m. and will include further information on essential oils and how to activate them and use them for your benefit. Cost is $10 for each session. Lunch will be available for an additional $5. This program will be held at Ascension Episcopal Church on the corner of Third and Pier streets in Merrill and is handicap accessible. Pre-registration is necessary. Please call 715-432-1261 or 715-536-4561 or email email@example.com.
If you are looking for good conversation with like-minded Christian women come to the Upper Room on Thursday mornings from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the East Main Street location, above the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store. No need to pre-register. Drop in whenever you can. No charge. Freewill offering is appreciated.
The Upper Room is a spiritual gathering place for women that offers various programs and workshops touching upon the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of a woman’s life. It is located at 1004 ½ East Main Street in downtown Merrill, directly above the St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store.
- Natzke Farm offers tours of brand new barn
- Rain barrel workshop
- MHS Mural artists get to work for 9th summer
- Summer events at T. B. Scott Free Library
- Merrill City Band announces 2013 season
- Merrill Optimists, Rotary work together to benefit Youth Baseball
- Garage sale to raise funds for Relay For Life
- Retired Educators offer scholarship
- Fotos from the past, 6-19-13 edition
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles meet and greet