February computer, eBook coaching at library
Computer Coaching sessions will be held in T.B. Scott Free Library’s Board Room on Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 10 a.m., Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 6 p.m., and Thursday, Feb. 14 at 1 p.m.
Sessions last 90 minutes or as long as necessary; you’re welcome to come for part or all of a session. Reservations are appreciated but not necessary. If you bring your own computer, space is unlimited.
Computer Coaching helps you learn, in a low-stress workshop setting, what you want to know about computers. Recent coachees have gotten help with Facebook, job searching, general Web searching, email accounts, genealogy research, mouserobics, antivirus software, and more.
All coachees are eligible to win the monthly door prize, a USB drive, courtesy of Merrill Radio Shack and the Friends of T.B. Scott Library.
eBook Coaching sessions will also be offered on Thursday, Feb. 7 and Feb. 14 at 1 p.m. and 6 p.m. eBook Coaching is designed to help you get comfortable with using your iPad, Kindle, nook, or other ereader device, including using the library as a resource for free ebook content.
No reservations are needed for eBook Coaching. Bring your own device. Come any time during the 90-minute eBook Coaching session.
Call 715-536-7191 to register, or if you have questions about Computer Coaching and eBook Coaching at T.B. Scott Library.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies