Circle of Health Seminar in Tomahawk
Would you like to learn how “you” are the best medicine? Find out more at “Circle of Health,” a free educational program provided by Ministry Medical Group in Tomahawk. There are two opportunities to attend the one-hour seminar. The first is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 26, from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m., and the second is Wednesday, Feb. 27, from 3 – 4 p.m., in the Spruce Room at Ministry Sacred Heart Hospital in Tomahawk. These were originally January seminars that were postponed due to weather.
Those attending the program will: Discover how health equals balance, become proactive in health care, learn the benefits of physical activity, discuss the importance of good nutrition, and learn the significance of rest and sleep.
The program’s key presenter is Ronald Cortte, MD, from Ministry Medical Group (MMG) in Tomahawk. “We’re excited to offer this free program to members of our community,” said Dr. Cortte. “I value the opportunity to discuss how personalized care, combined with a healthy balance, can benefit each individual.”
Dr. Cortte is interested in the broad scope of family medicine. He has a special interest in health maintenance and preventive medicine. He is also certified by the American Board of Family Medicine, and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, American Medical Association, and the Wisconsin Family Physicians Association. Other members of the MMG team in Tomahawk will join Dr. Cortte to share how their roles assist in improving health and well-being.
For more information on the Circle of Health seminar, please call 715-453-7248.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day