Grade 8 Jay Talks being scheduled
JAY TALKS for students in grade 8 are now being scheduled for February and March 2013 at Prairie River Middle School. These conferences are unlike traditional parent/teacher conferences, as they focus on each student’s personal and social growth, educational and career development, and planning for high school and beyond.
JAY TALK is a specifically designed student and parent opportunity to direct the student’s future planning and decision making. JAY TALKS are facilitated by the School Counselor and give parents and the student time to discuss strengths, interests, academic performance, and future goals in a positive atmosphere.
JAY TALK typically lasts 45 minutes and is offered during the school day. Parents are being contacted via email and letter with appointment times. You may also contact Dawn Huseby or Trina Knospe, Prairie River Middle School Counselors, at 715-536-9593 for further information.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day