Free computer classes in Tomahawk
Bear Staffing Services is offering free computer classes at their Tomahawk office, 27 W. Wisconsin Ave.
Learn how to use the Internet, how to use Microsoft programs and set up an email account while working at your own pace. Upcoming classes are scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 30, 4-6 p.m. and Saturday, Feb. 2, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Space is limited. Please call 715-301-9791 or visit Bear Staffing Services at 27 W. Wisconsin Ave.
A donation to the local food pantry is appreciated but not required to attend.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies