Rodeo queen contestants sought
The Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo is currently taking applications for 2013-2014 Rodeo Queen. The contest is open to any single female between the ages of 15-20, based on their age as of June 1 of the contest year. All contestants must live within 60 miles of the Lincoln County line.
The contest is judged on five areas, including: ticket sales, horsemanship, personality, speech and written test.
The rodeo queen contestants will be asked to attend special promotions directed by the committee. The rodeo queen and princess will be expected to continue to be ambassadors for the sport of rodeo for the duration of their reign (from this year’s rodeo to the next year’s rodeo), attending select parades, promotions and the Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo.
All contestants are asked to have a completed application by March 25 to Wisconsin River Pro Rodeo Queen, 906 N. Center Ave., Merrill, WI 54452. For more information, visit www.wisconsinriverprorodeo.com or contact Sandy Gipple at 715-536-1212.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies