MAPS schedules 5th grade Jay Talks
All 5th grade students will be participating in a Jay Talk conference with their parent/s and/or guardian. This will be facilitated by the school counselor. JAY TALK is designed for students and parents to gain insight into the student’s future planning and transition to middle school.
Parent(s)/guardian(s) are key members of the conference team. These will take place throughout the school days in the month of February 2013. Prior to the holiday break, all 5th grade students were sent home with his/her scheduled appointment day and time. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call your child’s school and ask to speak with his/her school counselor.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies