AARP Volunteer Tax-Aide program available in Merrill
AARP Volunteer Tax-Aide Program, in cooperation with the IRS, offers free tax preparation assistance for federal and state returns, Homestead Credit and Earned Income Credit. The program is intended for middle and low income, with special consideration to those ages 60 and older.
The program will be available at the Merrill Area Community Enrichment Center, 1004 E. First St., on Feb. 21, March 14 and April 4, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day. The location serves all Lincoln County residents.
Appointments are requested. Starting Jan. 16, call United Way’s 2-1-1 (dial 2-1-1 or 715-848-2255) weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day