AARP Volunteer Tax-Aide program available in Merrill
AARP Volunteer Tax-Aide Program, in cooperation with the IRS, offers free tax preparation assistance for federal and state returns, Homestead Credit and Earned Income Credit. The program is intended for middle and low income, with special consideration to those ages 60 and older.
The program will be available at the Merrill Area Community Enrichment Center, 1004 E. First St., on Feb. 21, March 14 and April 4, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day. The location serves all Lincoln County residents.
Appointments are requested. Starting Jan. 16, call United Way’s 2-1-1 (dial 2-1-1 or 715-848-2255) weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to schedule an appointment.
- Christmas activities at Trinity on Dec. 7
- Merrill Memorial Park offers remembrance tree
- O’Tannenbaum Tour this weekend
- Humane Society seeks to send special cat to santuary
- Bell ringing returns
- Relay for Life fundraiser
- Free Christmas movie for kids
- Fotos from the past, 12-4-13 edition
- Resume Coaching at the Library
- PRMS announces ‘Holiday Trimmings’ concert