Bucks Reading Challenge underway at library
The 2013 Bucks Reading Challenge has begun at T. B. Scott Free Library for grades 3 to 10.
Scorecards are available in the youth services department to keep track of pages read. Reading 500 pages or more between Jan. 2 and Feb. 27 qualifies readers for a free ticket to a Milwaukee Bucks game, either on March 17 or March 24. Those who attend a game will also receive a Bucks T-shirt.
Readers who log more than 750 pages and attend one of the games may be randomly selected for special recognition at the game.
Completed scorecards must be turned in by Feb. 27 to the library youth services department to receive a voucher for a game ticket, Bucks’ stickers, and a chance to win a basketball in a local prize drawing.
Call 715-536-7191 for more information.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day