Get your Game On at T.B. Scott Library
Learn a New Game for the New Year! On Sunday afternoon, Dec. 30 from 12:30-3:30 p.m., experience board gaming at its best at T.B. Scott Free Library in Merrill. Demo and open game playing of great board games will have the library’s Community Room humming.
No experience is needed. For each game there will be an experienced player from the Central Wisconsin Gaming Enthusiasts to give a short demo, after which players will break out into groups to play the different board games.
All ages are welcome to attend. It’s suggested that, if you’re not yet age 10, bring an adult to appreciate the experience. Board games for all ages, including family games, will be ready for playing.
You’ll have a completely computer-free experience, playing board games known and enjoyed around the world. A wide variety of games have been selected for you to learn and enjoy.
Door prizes will give you a chance to win just for coming. Thanks to the Friends of the T.B. Scott Library, designer games will be given away for free to lucky game players.
Refreshments will be served at the event, compliments of The Checkered Churn and First Street Coffee Station to add to your enjoyment.
Central Wisconsin Gaming Enthusiasts and T.B. Scott Free Library, the program’s co-sponsors, are pleased to bring you this program. For additional information on the web, go to www.tbscottlibrary.org, the library’s website. You can also find information on Facebook at CentralWisconsinGamingEnthusiastscwge or T.B. Scott Free Library.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day