Free workshop on long-term care
The Merrill Chamber of Commerce and Thrivent Financial for Lutherans are co-sponsoring a free educational workshop designed to help participants gain a basic understanding of long-term care and find out how to create a plan to protect your independence, choices, assets and family. Two 50-minute workshops called “Long-Term Care: What You Need to Know,” will be held at 8 a.m. and at 6 p.m., on Wednesday, Jan. 9 at the T.B. Scott Library. The workshop is present by Kevin Maloney, a financial representative with Thrivent Financial for Lutherans in Merrill.
During the workshop, participants will learn what long-term care is, how much it costs, and ways to pay for it. Participants will also learn how to develop a long-term care strategy.
To register for this free workshop, contact the Merrill Chamber office at 715-536-9474 or email email@example.com . The deadline for registration is Friday, Jan. 5.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies