Free Computer Basics Course in Merrill
A tuition-free Computer Basics course will be offered at the Merrill NTC Learning Center, located in the Merrill Adult Diploma Academy (1101A N. Mill St., Merrill). The class will meet from 5-7 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Jan. 8 & 10, Jan. 15 & 17, or Jan. 22 & 24, 2013.
Learners will be introduced to the parts of a computer and the basics of creating, formatting and printing documents as well as using the internet and email. These sessions are for learners with little or no computer experience.
Please call 715-536-1431 in advance to register for the free Computer Basics course.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies