Chip’s donating proceeds for food pantry, breast cancer
Chip’s restaurant in Merrill is selling gift cards, with a portion of the proceeds to benefit the Merrill food pantry. For every gift card purchased by Dec. 24, Chip’s will donate 25% of the card’s face value to the food pantry.
Chip’s is also selling pink Christmas ornaments to benefit breast cancer research. The ornaments cost $6 and for every ornament sold, Chip’s will donate $4 locally for breast cancer research.
- MHS Senior Awards Night May 29
- Meineke to host car show, Boy Scout fund raiser
- Night of Music & Sounds raises funds for scholarship
- Carl and Jane Bierman honored by Merrill Historical Society
- Women Connecting to meet
- Christ United Methodist Church to host Fish Boil for Missions
- Help create a healthier Lincoln County
- Merrill Walks offer glimpse of West Side history
- Bridges Virtual Academy students on team advancing to Destination Imagination’s Global Finals
- Merrill to host two Memorial Day ceremonies