A student art project in the Rehabilitation Services Gym in the Menard Center at Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center is a welcome sight for those patients and staff who utilize the facility.
Merrill High School graduates Kristen Verdoorn, Olivia Heitz and Kayla Leavitt spent 5 days this summer applying the several layers that were required for the project.
“This mural is a wonderful addition to our rehab gym and we are grateful to the artists for their time and talents,” said Mary Witte, director of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services at Ministry Good Samaritan. “It is peaceful, calm and reminds our staff and patients of the scenic beauty of the trails at Council Grounds State Park in Merrill.”
After the great success of this project, Witte says similar projects are in the works for other walls in the Gym.
- Remembering Kyle Memorial Scholarship - Night Of Music & Sounds
- New class at Riverside: Kick-Core Interval Training
- Trinity School spreads the love of Jesus in a unique way
- Timbavati Wildlife Zoo bus trip
- Aging & Disability Resource Center to offer Walk With Ease
- End of School Year party at the Smith Center
- Jamboree planned to benefit HAVEN, Humane Society
- Big Band Bash Saturday at the gazebo
- Spring wildflower hike on the Ice Age Trail
- Brat fry on Merrill City-Wide Rummage Sale day