Tomahawk welcomes new silent sport store
Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle celebrated their grand opening on Saturday, June 22.
“I have always loved all different types of outdoor activities, especially kayaking and bicycling and I feel very fortunate that I was able to pursue my dream by opening Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle so everyone can enjoy these activities,” said Michelle Flohr, owner, Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle. “I look forward to working with the Tomahawk Community and visitors to our area.”
Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle offers Bike and Kayak rentals as well as apparel, camping equipment and supplies, bike maintenance and service as well as shuttle services and deliveries.
“We are very fortunate that Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle opened up in Tomahawk, it was a piece of our business community that we were missing,” said Tamra Anderson, Tomahawk Regional Chamber of Commerce executive director. “Having Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle in Tomahawk benefits everyone and will help strengthen an already great tourist area. I also believe that this is the type of business that can and will work with other area businesses and when one business is supported and thrives, then dollars stay in Tomahawk, benefiting other local businesses and also strengthening our overall economy.”
To learn more about Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle LLC, contact Michelle Flohr at 715-966-0963 or Changing Gears Pedal and Paddle at 715-224-2453.
- Food business development webinar
- WJMT settles into new home
- Local photographer offers Portraits with Santa event
- Generations Antique Co. offers pieces of history
- Very Merrill Christmas cards now on sale
- Ministry Medical Group in Merrill announces Thanksgiving holiday hours
- Riverside Athletic Club and Parisi Speed School donate to the Food Pantry
- Ministry Medical Group Thanksgiving hours
- Riverside Athletic Club announces Virtual Group Exercise option
- Merrill Chamber names Businesses of the Year