Scott Names has been hired as Vice President-Chief Information Officer (CIO) at Church Mutual Insurance Company.
The move is part of an extensive restructuring effort within the property and casualty insurer’s Information Services (IS) Department.
Former CIO Chris Graham has been named Vice President-Chief Technology Officer. He has served as CIO at the company since 1997.
“These moves leverage the respective skill sets that both men possess as we continue to restructure our IS Department,” President and Chief Executive Officer Mike Ravn said.
“Successful property and casualty insurers must meet the technological expectations of both their internal and external customers in a quickly changing environment,” Ravn continued. “Names and Graham will lead us in that mission.”
Names has been in the insurance industry for the past 20 years, including the last three years at Zurich Insurance Ltd. in Schaumburg, Ill. He has been Head of Planning and Performance Management-North America since June of 2011. Prior to that, he was Head of Finance Operations-Americas.
He also worked for Liberty Mutual Group/Wausau Insurance Companies from January of 1999 until March of 2010 with stints as Market Financial Manager, Assistant Vice President Business Systems and Operations and Chief Financial Officer.
Names earned a bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a master’s degree in Business Administration from Marquette University. He also has his Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) designation.
Graham, who was an officer at a Milwaukee-based insurance company before joining Church Mutual, has a bachelor’s degree from Cleveland State University and a master’s degree from the UW — Oshkosh in Business Administration.
Church Mutual, which now insures more than twice as many religious organizations as its nearest competitor, is rated A (Excellent) by industry analyst
- Food business development webinar
- WJMT settles into new home
- Local photographer offers Portraits with Santa event
- Generations Antique Co. offers pieces of history
- Very Merrill Christmas cards now on sale
- Ministry Medical Group in Merrill announces Thanksgiving holiday hours
- Riverside Athletic Club and Parisi Speed School donate to the Food Pantry
- Ministry Medical Group Thanksgiving hours
- Riverside Athletic Club announces Virtual Group Exercise option
- Merrill Chamber names Businesses of the Year