Ministry Medical Group launches expanded hours in Merrill
Ministry Medical Group is pleased to announce expanded hours to accommodate patients at its Merrill Clinic.
Located on the 4th Floor of Ministry Good Samaritan Health Center; Ministry Medical Group’s Merrill Clinic features Family and Internal Medicine and Pediatric physicians that provide comprehensive, compassionate health care for area individuals and families.
Effective Monday, June 3, the new expanded hours for Ministry Medical Group in Merrill are Monday and Wednesday from 8 a.m.-6 p.m.; 7 a.m.-5 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursdays; and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Friday.
“We understand how tough it is to take time away from one’s commitments to visit a family provider, so with the extended hours, our providers will be available when it’s more convenient for our patients,” said Michele Miller, Ministry Medical Group clinic operations supervisor. “The extended hours showcase our commitment to the community and to Ministry’s Patient Centered Medical Home model.”
To schedule an appointment with Ministry Medical Group in Merrill, please call 715.539.2350. You can also inquire about scheduling an appointment online at ministryhealth.org.
- Food business development webinar
- WJMT settles into new home
- Local photographer offers Portraits with Santa event
- Generations Antique Co. offers pieces of history
- Very Merrill Christmas cards now on sale
- Ministry Medical Group in Merrill announces Thanksgiving holiday hours
- Riverside Athletic Club and Parisi Speed School donate to the Food Pantry
- Ministry Medical Group Thanksgiving hours
- Riverside Athletic Club announces Virtual Group Exercise option
- Merrill Chamber names Businesses of the Year