Clausen completes check processing orientation
Craig Clausen of Creative Card Acceptance has successfully completed PayJunction’s training for their new remote check deposit feature. Craig is now authorized to demonstrate and provide this new financial management tool to any business in the United States, though Creative Card Acceptance works, primarily, with businesses in Central Wisconsin.
“This new feature from PayJunction allows businesses to process, organize, and manage all their non-cash payments, and make next day deposits to any financial institution they choose,” said Clausen.
Creative Card Acceptance of Merrill represents both PayJunction and Capital Bankcard. They can be found online at www.creativecardacceptance.com, or reached by phone at 715-212-1440.
- Mexican restaurant coming to Merrill
- Ministry Good Samaritan installs ATM-style prescription drug dispenser
- Schulz’s Recycling expands to Wausau
- Merrill Sheet Metal Works enters second century with Firefly Lodge
- Johnson Pharmacy back in business in downtown Merrill
- Riverside Athletic Club Ocean Swim School announces Summer Swim Lesson Schedule
- Dinges hits the road
- Kleinschmidts announce retirement, Guy’s Shop/Thelma’s to close
- Shopko Hometown sets sights on Tomahawk
- Geiss earns honors at state meat processors convention