Bell Tower receives another perfect survey
Sister Peggy Jackelen, Bell Tower Residence’s Administrator is proud to announce that the Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS) Division of Quality Assurance conducted a bi-annual licensure survey and again found Bell Tower in complete compliance with Wisconsin Administrative Code DFS 83.
“Serving as advocates with the DHS to Wisconsin’s elderly population by providing a safe, homelike environment is one of our goals,” states Sister Peggy Jackelen. “It is my pleasure to work with staff that are attentive and understanding to our residents, as we continue to work in partnership with the State of Wisconsin to maintain the high standards we have established.”
Bell Tower Residence Assisted Living, a sponsored ministry of the Holy Cross Sisters, has been providing living opportunities to the elderly since 1990.
- Ministry Good Samaritan installs ATM-style prescription drug dispenser
- Schulz’s Recycling expands to Wausau
- Merrill Sheet Metal Works enters second century with Firefly Lodge
- Johnson Pharmacy back in business in downtown Merrill
- Riverside Athletic Club Ocean Swim School announces Summer Swim Lesson Schedule
- Dinges hits the road
- Kleinschmidts announce retirement, Guy’s Shop/Thelma’s to close
- Shopko Hometown sets sights on Tomahawk
- Geiss earns honors at state meat processors convention
- Woller named to Diamond Society