Park City Credit Union helped set Thanksgiving tables for area families
In the spirit of the season, Park City Credit Union provided 120 complete Thanksgiving meals to members who needed a little extra help this year.
“We are so happy that we are able to make the holidays a little brighter for the families in our communities,” said Val Mindak, PCCU president.
After the success of last year’s program in Merrill, it was expanded this year to include all communities in the PCCU community. PCCU teamed up with Dave’s County Market and Mark Maloney with Russ Davis Distributing in Merrill, Nelson’s County Market in Tomahawk, Save More in Minocqua and Trig’s in Rhinelander to bring these Thanksgiving feasts to tables in Merrill, Tomahawk, Minocqua and Rhinelander.
- Mexican restaurant coming to Merrill
- Ministry Good Samaritan installs ATM-style prescription drug dispenser
- Schulz’s Recycling expands to Wausau
- Merrill Sheet Metal Works enters second century with Firefly Lodge
- Johnson Pharmacy back in business in downtown Merrill
- Riverside Athletic Club Ocean Swim School announces Summer Swim Lesson Schedule
- Dinges hits the road
- Kleinschmidts announce retirement, Guy’s Shop/Thelma’s to close
- Shopko Hometown sets sights on Tomahawk
- Geiss earns honors at state meat processors convention